GROUPS OF 15 OR MORE - SAVE MONEY AND HAVE FUN!
Skiing, snowboarding, or tubing can be a great adventure for any size group. Whether your college team is looking for team building or off-season activities, your youth group is looking to build relationships, or you're just a great bunch of friends wanting to get together for some fun, we offer the perfect package specific to your group's goals and needs.
TO SCHEDULE AND PLAN YOUR GROUP OUTING PLEASE CALL 1-800-875-4241 X2021 or CONTACT US BY EMAIL FOR MORE INFORMATION AT:
OR FILL OUT OUR:
Arranging a group trip to Alpine Valley is simple. Our friendly and informative staff is ready to help create the best group experience possible. Below are some basic requirements for group outings:
- Minimum of 15 participants required to qualify for group rates.
- For every 15 tickets purchased, you receive 1 (your 16th) FREE.
- Groups need to be scheduled at least 72 hours in advance, and a $50 deposit is required.
- Inquire about private room rental for you and your group to enjoy.
SNOW TUBING GROUPS
Experience the best of winter fun with tubing at Polar Blast! It's a great alternative to skiing and snowboarding and everyone can join in the fun. There is little walking required with our conveyor lifts that quickly take you and your tube to the top of the hill!
For more information, check out: POLAR BLAST TUBING
SNOW TUBING GROUP RATES: $20/person
Prior to your visit, please fill out the following and bring it with you: SNOW TUBING RELEASE FORM
RESERVATION AND CANCELLATION POLICY:
- Reservations for group outings must be made at least 72 hours in advance and is subject to availability, however, it is advised that you book at least 3 weeks in advance to ensure your desired requests.
- A $50 non-refundable deposit is due at the time of reservation. Deposits may be made by phone with a credit card.
- Upon the time of reservation, the number of participants (along with their equipment and lesson needs if skiing or snowboarding) must be given.
- At time of arrival, the final payment will be submitted via credit card, company/organization check, or cash. One payment type only.
- Upon the need to cancel, a 48 hour notice is required. If this notice is not given, your organization is responsible for 90% of your total group payment.