Beginner Group Lessons
LEARN TO LOVE SKIING AND RIDING
The Beginner Group Lesson is specifically designed for the first time Skier or Snowboarder.
We ensure that each lesson takes place in a positive, encouraging and fun environment so that you can feel comfortable trying something new.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- EVERYONE who is out on the slopes is required to have a valid Snow Pass (lift ticket).
- Group Lessons are held daily at various times. (SEE TIMES BELOW)
- Lessons are booked day of. No reservations are needed.
- Please be sure to arrive at least 30 minutes prior to the start of your desired lesson time.
- Group Lesson size depends on the number of people who show up for a given lesson time.
- Group Lessons last 90 minutes and are held daily during the following times:
Monday-Thursday: 6pm ONLY | Friday: 10am, 2pm, 6pm | Saturday & Sunday: 10am, 2pm, 6pm
The schedule above shows when the lessons will start. We recommend that beginners, and those visiting on weekends, plan to arrive at the resort at least 45 minutes in advance of their preferred group lesson time. All lessons are subject to availability.
BEGINNER GROUP LESSON - $25 PER PERSON
Valid for guests ages 8 & over. These lessons are strictly designed and taught for those getting into skis or snowboards for the first time. For those under 8 years of age we suggest checking out our specially designed kids programs or looking into private/Semi-Private lessons. Reservations are not required for any beginner group lesson.
*The $25 group lesson price does not include rental equipment or the required Snow Pass (lift ticket).
The $79 Discovery Package - Beginner lesson package special
Perfect for someone looking for the whole package. Rentals, lift tickets, and the 90-minute beginner group lesson is included!
- Includes all day lift, all day rentals, and one of the 1.5 hr beginner group lessons.
- Available for all skiers and snowboarders 8 years old and older.
- Available during regular Group Lesson times listed above